The Knowledge Economy
• Innovation and Technology Absorption for Growth
• Diversification Through Innovation: Prospects for Growth
• Implementing Knowledge Economy Strategies
• Improving Competitiveness Through a Knowledge-Based Economy
• Human Capital & Economic Growth
• Technology & Economic Theory
• Global Economic Crises & The Knowledge Economy
• The Knowledge Economy & Asian & MENA Countries
Knowledge Management & E-Business
• Electronic Human Resources Management
• Innovation Management
• Content Management
• Data Mining
• E-Learning and Distance Education
• ICT Management and Standards
• Electronic Commerce and Payment Systems
• Electronic Banking and Finance
• Security Issues and Standards
• Enterprise Resource Planning
The Knowledge Society
• Social Networks and Societal Impact
• E-Government & Knowledge Cities
• Information, Politics and Democratization
• International Relations in the Knowledge Society
• Social Policy in Knowledge Society
• Privacy Issues in the Knowledge Society
• Labor Relations in the Knowledge Society
• Management of Education and Training
• Globalization and Impacts
1st International Conference on Economy and Management.
November 17-18,2017 - Istanbul.
All kind of payments should be done by October 15, 2017.
Presenter : 150 Euros
Ph.D. student : 100 Euros
Attendee : 50 Euros
The registration fees include;
- Participation to all scientific sessions,
- Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition,
- Coffee breaks and lunches indicated in the program,
- Opening ceremony ,
- All conference documents (congress bag, name badge, certificate of attendance, proceedings CD),
* Payments can be made by bank transfer. The details will be sent to applicants in a pre-confirmation letter upon receipt of registration request.
To bring the researchers, experts, scientists, and practitioners working in the fields of Economy, and Management together; to provide an environment conducive to sharing, discussing, and spreading new information and opinions; and to ensure that scientific results are transferred to relevant organizations and institutions and are made available to the public. Scholars, practitioners, consultants, and policy-makers interested in Economy and Management are invited to submit manuscripts & proposals relevant to the following topical areas and streams: Knowledge Economy, Knowledge Management & E-Business, Knowledge Society and Others relevant issues (covering the areas of Economics, Management, Education, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Philosophy and other fields of social sciences) If you feel your contribution does not fit into any of the above category, you are welcome to make your submission in the last listed category.
The conference will be held in the great city of Istanbul in Turkey. at the Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel.
Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel Istanbul, Fatih, Millet Caddesi, 186, Istanbul, Turkey
Located in the old city center on the European side, 10 mins to the Grand Bazaar & historic center. 10 kms to Ataturk Intl Airport.
1st International Conference on Economy and Management .
November 17-18,2017 - Istanbul
Please send your papers to the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org , until September 15, 2017.
Papers should include the aim of the paper, methodology and finding. A begin with an abstract of 300 words or less. The paper should be single-spaced. Type size should be 12 point. Every article should include five keywords .
The best conference papers will be published in the conference book with an ISBN number.
Articles will be also published in The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH IN MANAGEMENT, ARCHITECTURE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING [IJARMATE] (www.ijarmate.com) ISSN ONLINE: 2454-9762 -ISSN PRINT: 2454-9762.
Copyright © Ekonomi World 2017 .